Friday, June 29, 2007

blah ... it's another short break for me this weekend. ahaha. Urgh, i won't have netball trainings for the next 2 weeks though, it just makes me so upset. It's because they are focusing on the main team since the POL-ITE games are on the 18th of july. Anyway, I am not giving up this cca.


I have been hit by the love storm recently. ahaha. I seriously don't know how to commit myself to a relationship and I am afraid to do so. It's not that I don't wish to accept now but it's just that I have several reasons to not do so. I know you are patient and good to me, it's just plain selfish of me alright and I can't help it.


urgh. I haven't been reading books at all thus I totally have no inspiration to write the beautiful english. I like to express my thoughts into beautiful english. ahaha. Urgh. I'm so tired now ... so dreamy. I don't wish to ponder too much now.

`are you the one not

No comments: