Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Grrr ... I had quite a time getting to sleep last night. My back was hot and scratchy, lying on my back was a chore. Oh well, nevermind about that. I was reading back on all my past entries when I realized that almost all the entries had a netball subject in it. Then I was like wondering does netball really have that much impact in my life? hahah. I think I'm crazy, anyway.


Yay! I'm flying soon!!!! I'm going to take tons of pictures man, going to take pics on the plane, pics at the airport, pics EVERYWHERE! Hopefully, I would get in the mood la. Or else I wouldn't like taking pictures because I would have that damn stern look on my face. hahah.


Urgh. I'm so bored now yet sleepiness overwhelmes me. It's like ... I wished I could have a more exciting life. Don't you think the typical human lifestyle is very mundane? We are all working everyday to earn a safe keep. And when we finally get to loosen up and enjoy ourselves, the time passes quickly with a blink of the eye. That's why I think the camera is a very important tool, it helps to capture the very precious moments in life. hahah. And to this, I recommend .... (behaves like a saleswoman) hahah.


Uh oh... la la la la la la la life is wonderful ... ha la la la la la la life goes for circles .... ha la la la ... hhaha! too bored you see!

No comments: