Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Grrr ... I had a hard time getting to sleep last night. I did something in my life which I would have never done before last night. ahhaha. Stop guessing, no one could ever guessed it. But anyway, i am suffering from the after-effects of everything now. crap. I am so sleepy now. I had a LONG day! Let me recount it. ahha.


had pipc lessons together with debbie at 9 am until 11 am, that stupid girl, kept disturbing me. ahhaha. I tell you, I am so unlucky today alright. I forgot that I had to wear shoes for my lab practical this afternoon so I rushed home to get my shoes! And to add it on, I puke this morning after breakfast. Urgh. whatever. Thereafter, I had the so-called dumb csas lesson and we received our term-test which wasn't very idealistic for me. ahahah. I rushed home after that, got back to school at around 2.30 pm and ya da ya da.... i'm simply too lazy to talk about the rest of the day. Lab was DUMB. heh.


~ i wished your heart were with me.


No comments: