Tuesday, June 19, 2007

): I just got back from hong kong a day ago. It feels weird to be back so soon when I was enjoying myself to the max over there. Hong Kong is indeed a shopping paradise. However, I wouldn't consider emigrating to there because the traffic isn't all very efficient over there. Haah. SHOP, SHOP & SHOP! Hong kong is such a huge place that I walked until my legs went wobbly. We didn't had enough time to finish shopping every district though. Hong kong is FUN! But, the hotel we stayed at was creepy. hahah. I won't mention why then.


I went shopping with winnie today at marina square. I think she's a little nuts la, I just got home from hong kong and she wanted to have our lunch at a hong kong restaurant. In the end, we did. hahah. Urgh. I'm so tired now. I haven't got enough rest yet. There will be a netball team bonding outing tomorrow and I am not sure whether I can make it anot. It's alright, I'm not in the main team anyway. But I love my team-mates. (:


Alright, I'm going to sleep soon I guess. I'm so beat. I had netball training this evening and we went to the gym to work out. And when I got home to use my toilet, I realized that the toilet door could be opened very, very easily. hahah. gosh. i'm nuts. I had a fun time at training today. (:

No comments: