Sunday, June 10, 2007

This weekend is sooo boring... urgh. I just got home from having coffee with aloy at compass point. We chatted much then he sent me home in his car. hahah. Not bad la, a guy his age quite loaded already. Hms. Yup.


I went to watch the netball super league finals yesterday. It was super exciting la, because one of my senior was in vipers and my coach was umpiring. I saw jodine and grala there too(my seniors too). I was with chew ling, elly and pei wen, by the way. I even saw ms coral lim too, but she didn't saw us however. haah. Vipers lost to the Marlins though. I was kind of supporting vipers since my senior was playing for them. I saw jean ng! ahh. haha.


Last night, I was having a late dinner with pei wen and chew ling and we were gossiping about someone being a lesbian. hahah. Someone. hahah. Then I was like thinking what's wrong with someone being a lesbian, it's alright what. It's not like they can help it right. Besides, I have come acrossed many people who aren't straight. Yup. urgh. I suffered from a bad gastric pain last night that I had to head to the pharmacy to purchase some antacid tablets to ease the damn pain. I think I might get stomach ulcer very soon. AH!


I'm going to be so busy next week. Trainings, sun-tanning and trainings again! And I'm going to fly after that! SHOP, SHOP & MORE SHOPPING! Heh. I'm so looking forward to that. Perhaps I can leave all my damn frustrations there after all the shopping. (:


`i'm so dead. i think i have a thing for you but you are not with me.

No comments: