Friday, June 01, 2007

Urgh. I'm having my term test next week, it's so frustrating. But I'll get it over and done with soon and fly off! hahah. Things hasn't been proceeding smoothly though. I feel so sick now, yes, I have fallen ill just days before the term test. URGH. I hate this but this isn't the first time. What to do.


I spent some time thinking about some things a few nights ago and I finally bucked up enough courage to tell someone about it. Even though I feel much better now, I still feel bad about scaring someone. hahah. Alright, this scar of mine can never heal itself. At least I hope it will.


Sometimes when things happen, I choose to let it be because I can no longer control the outcome. Some may say that I am uttering nonsense because no matter what, we still have control over what we want to do. But I am telling you, everytime I try to control what I want to do, I have to try very hard when minimum effort needs to be given. This makes me wonder whether I have a mental disability. [:


Alright, I seriously don't know what I am really talking about. I am running a fever now I think. God bless me. [: nights.

No comments: