Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Finally. I went to sentosa today and had my training this evening, finally everything is over. I just felt that training was very stressful but I keep persisting for the wrong reasons? I am not even sure myself.


The sun was unpredictable this afternoon. It rained for a while and we guys just played in the rain like nobody's business. Soon after, the rain stopped and the sun shone like crazy. I was like playing volleyball right beneath the sun and guess what, I'm as red as a cooked crab now. hahah. Urgh, my back hurts like nuts. Aiya, i don't want to bother. I have much better things to brood over. Oh well, brooding is not a very nice thing to do anyway.


I am so lost now, lost in the midst of a huge desert. I don't know where or how I am going to find you. I feel so weak now. If only you were there close to me to support when I'm going down, but you were nowhere close because you're too far away. Too faraway. This is just too raw.

No comments: