Thursday, May 24, 2007

I have been attending netball trainings for the past 2 weeks. I think you all know me, I take quite a while before I open up to those around me. And this applies to every aspect of my social life. Yup. So I was at training today and I finally managed to talk abit more than usual. My team-mates all commented that I looked real stern and scary at first, however I think I changed their impression of me today. Hms well ...


I'm so happy and glad that there's still so many people who still cares about me even though doing so was a thing of the past. I love all of you so very much. Thanks for caring and offering advices to me when I was down. I was so touched. [[: love you people.


Alright, I'm so tired now. I haven't got sufficient sleep since tuesday this week. Urgh. Okay. Got to go! God bless you, my loved ones!

No comments: