Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Alright, I had netball training yesterday. It was extremely exhausting, which clearly proves that my stamina has declined drastically. Oh well, can't help it, just have got to train it back up. In fact, it was so tiring that I got hit by the netball several times because I couldn't focus well with my un-paced breathing. yup. The other selected players were all far better than me, felt so inferior seriously. Anyway, I bet all my seniors and team-mates must be thinking I'm a cold person. hahah. I kept keeping my stern face on. URGH. whatever. I'll try to blend in with my team-mates the next training. I want to prove myself worthy of a place in the team.


Sometimes, I wonder whether there are people who aren't afraid of hardwork. Because, I am sometimes so afraid of it that I lose sleep over it.


URGH. my muscles are aching!

No comments: