Friday, May 18, 2007

I have been so messed up since yesterday. I have been pondering over this since last night and I feel so upset about it that everytime I think about it, I feel like breaking down. This is just so stressful, all the rest are so damn high up there and I'm nowhere there nor here. Now, you must be wondering what I must be trying to talk about. It's my CCA, netball.


Frankly speaking, I have plans to give up my place in the netball team. I feel so stressed up training every night on monday and thursday and it's not like my netball training at punggol sec, it's a far difference from it. At tp, we don't even get to bond nor laugh during training, everything is strict and stern and I can't take it longer. Everything is pressurizing since I am the weakest there when you see the rest soaring on court and I am waddling there. I feel so dumb. Why am I always feeling this way? I have no idea. I asked a girl at training whether she felt stressed during training, and she replied "No, okay what" Perhaps it's my pride. I used to get to play every single game on court in the past but now, I don't think I even stand a chance to play. And this could be the root of my problem. Also, I heard there is going to be another cut in the number of players in the team. This sucks man.


Do you all think I would be able to persevere on better if my pride was placed aside? Do you all think I will be able to survive the test of my pride? And most importantly, will I give up? . . . .

No comments: