Friday, May 04, 2007

okay. this entire week has been really taxing and exhausting even though I had two days off the week. I had canoe polo trials and netball trials yesterday.


all right, this was what happened yesterday evening. Since my lecture was supposed to end at 6 pm but I was released early at 4 pm, I had two whole hours to spend. took my dinner at jupiter cafe, tried out their fish and chips'(so-so) I headed for canoe polo trials at 5.30 pm. We were made to run 8 rounds around the track for just the stupid warm-up. My poor legs.


I headed for netball trials at 6.30 pm. Selections were strict and direct. I trashed it for first try as I was beat and exhausted from the earlier warm-up. However, we were given up to 2 to 3 tries. I was such a disgrace for failing to make it to the second round with the first try. Furthermore, I was wearing the netball shoes. Urgh. Thankfully, i made it to the second round with the second try. (: second trials next thurs near sports complex.

No comments: