Saturday, May 12, 2007

alright. yesterday was an utterly bad day. I felt so bad the entire day. Some chicken in the lecture theatre said something which made my fragile heart crack and break into pieces. Urgh. I can't seem to get along very well with the girls in my class. They are nice but weird sometimes. Or perhaps I'm the weird fellow in disguise.


netball trials went rather alright on thursday. I went through about six court games before I got selected. There were many talented players though. My skills were mediocre compared to them. Thankfully, I was one of the last three girls who got selected into the team. The coach was one of a familiar face, I think she umpired the punggol netball team a few times before. Alright, netball trainings start next monday and I'm so not looking forward to it even though I enjoy the game. I prefer to remain ignorant.

No comments: