Sunday, May 10, 2009

Birthday celebration of yh

on 9th MAY!! :D



















Yesterday was good. I met michelle and her clique for a gathering before she flys away next week to china for osip. We played lan. hahahaha. Don't know what it's called, '4 left dead' or something. It was damn fun! I loved killing zombies, shooting the shit out of them. hahahaha. Anyway, I had to meet my clique for a birthday celebration thereafter. We had ASTONS at cathay. Food was good. Black pepper grilled fish.
After dinner, we strolled around and ended up at SMU. hahahaha. I bet yh was rather caught offguard that he was going to blow the candles off his cake over there. hahahaha. It was fun. I miss seeing them all. But I was so tired and worn out that I didn't had much energy to fool around like the usual. :S Anyway, WHERE is AMELIA SETO?! Stupid amelia! Stop going for your family dinners and come out to meet us soon! With this, I hope to see you our next meeting. This is my first warning letter to you. HAHAHAHA. :D
Updates at Jurong Island. I'm so worn out with the crazy and lengthy practicals in the hot sun! It's sometimes worse than having a good game of netball where I get all sweaty and worn! I hope all these can be over VERY soon. I'm dying soon. Anyway, exams are around the corner! Got to go! Take care people!

No comments: