Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's weird how things ended. But I'm glad that it's over. I did not really know what I had wanted and thus, it wasn't really fair for him either. I wouldn't say I'm not the least upset about it. Neither would I say I'm very happy about it. I would rather admit that I have been very rash about everything.

I need to change. Seriously. I supposed I got started by ripping off the previous blogskin. :)

Anyway, graduation and pat's birthday celebration picts! Sorry about the messed up sequence of the pic-tures! Enjoy!






























































































































[SORRY guys, I seriously have no idea how I can get rid of the space below!!] :D








































































No comments: