Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hi guys. I'm back after a whopping 6 weeks of training at Jurong Island CPTC!!! It has been a very enriching experience but also a very tedious one. Thank god I graduated yesterday, I was very close to failing and not obtaining my cert. :( But thank god I graduated. Anyway, life's been rather monotonous lately. I'm looking for some excitement. hahahaha.

Yesterday was rather good but I was quite pissed in the morning, I guess. I went out with love after graduation and we went e hub for some food and movies. We watched 'the uninvited' and I would say it was a rather nice movie with a good twist at the end. After the movies, we kbox-ed from 6pm all the way till 830pm! Kbox was pricey! Around 20 bucks per person! Stupid. Anyway, the room was darn spacious cause it was meant for 10 people as they didn't had rooms left for 2. It was fun, it was funny to listen to love's high-pitched girlie voice...... hahahahahahaha. Anyway, I kind of skipped dinner. I had a small portion of mee sua from some taiwan store at e hub I think, wasn't very sumptous after I bought home to eat it. To sum it all I had a, ratings: 6/7 DAY, yesterday. hahahaha. :D

I need to sort out some of our differences right now though. I am quite messed up actually. Sigh. Got to go! Cheers!

No comments: