Friday, May 01, 2009

Hi, I'm back to blog! I'm so tired so I'm going to do a short update right now ok? :D Alright, life's been really, really packed and busy that I can't breathe sometimes. I was trying hard to breathe in the bus this morning you know, like my chest felt really tight or something. Anyway, everyday's going to Jurong Island and getting up early and going home late. I'm so tired and worn out, I feel my body giving way soon. I feel so weak. Fortunately, it's public holiday tmr! I'm going to rest to my heart's content and study for my mid-term paper next week! :D

Life's been quite good. :D I feel so loved when I see the way he behaves towards me. And he doesn't get angry one! hahahahhaah. The both of us are very childish and playful, I would say. hahahah. :DDD So tired, so tired and so very tired! I'm exhausted.

I'm going to run and exercise at the gym later! Got to burn away calories and tone my body! :D Take care, people and love love love! God bless.

No comments: