Sunday, May 23, 2004

Grrr... so sicked of Sundays... It's always so boring and dull. My parents always leave us at home and go out by themselves. Wonder when will my life on Sundays ever brighten? Haha... but I'll get to sleep at home and rest through the day, however, I hate to slack. I believe slacking leads me to a disadvantage of myself, people are improving themselves all over the world and I'm here slacking...zzz... I hate the word " SLACKING! " So bored... grrr... Tomorrow, it will be back to school! Hurray! I'm kind of crazy today. Let me plan what shall I do the coming next Sunday. Oh well, I had better pray that the weather will be favourable to me and I can swimming with my family. Oh ya... Amanda, my netball junior is officially my mei mei...don't tell you how she became my mei mei, very funny. Alright... See Ya!

No comments: