Monday, May 24, 2004

I feel like a failure today... I've never felt this way before. Today, during netball training, Ms Lim made us run around Punggol and to Hougang and back to school. I was put at the back to guide Hui Ee and those who slack behind. I kept telling them to ' Jia You! ' and to keep running but none of them seems to listen... so fed up at that time, when I've persuaded them several times already. When we were about to get back to school after the long 5km, I felt the sense of giving up but I didn't, don't know why... Well, I feel that my relationship with my team-mates are drifting apart or further. In school, my class, today, a girl could curse and swear at a teacher and even say it's her right to scold the teacher. I feel like helping the teacher but I couldn't do anything, plus she's a friend of mine. I am seeing my friends grow into monsters and I'm turning into one too... What can i do? Feel so helpless... my friends are scolding vulgarities in class and I can hear them anytime in class... I have even began saying the word ' Wah Lao! '

No comments: