Thursday, May 20, 2004

Today is a fun but tired day for me... Ms Lim conducted games such as Captains Ball. Siew Hong told me to join their group so I did so. As you know they think I'm tall, so they stationed me on the chair to receive the ball whenever they wanted to score. I didn't even had a single chance of getting down on the parade square to play, I felt used. However, I'm not very fit today, still a little unwell. 2A also ended up competing and they had a fierce compeition with 2C. They were the victory and proceeded to the final session. Siew Hong and I were the Combined Class team and we had to compete against our class 2A. In the end, our team, C.C won. Classmates in my class began to say I and Siew Hong betrayed them and we should have joined the 2A class. Some people even asked me this lame question, " Why you grow so tall??? " How am I going to answer this particular question? I don't think I'm so tall, so many people out there are taller than me, so why should they think this way? Maybe I'm taller than them. Cross Country is nearing, and I'm still with a bad flu, I don't know how am I going run and be Top 10 in this condition? I had better get well soon...

No comments: