Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Hmmm... Cross Country is just 2 days away... Ms Lim is so excited as she has expressed her feelings during our netball training today. She told us that she really hoped that we will take up the the top 15 in the race. In a msn chat with her a few days ago, she said she'll be rooting for me and all that kind of stuff.. instead of getting power from her encouragements, I feel stressed. She and my team-mates kept hinting or saying that I'll win and take up the first few places. I really hope or wished I can accomplish her wish or command... I couldn't accopmlish her wish this year as my team and I lost in the netball tournament. Thinking of it, I regretted not training hard enough last year and this year I had to suffer for it. However, half a year has passed and soon a year would pass and, I hope my team-mates and I would be back on the tournament court to beat our opposing team with veageance. I kept thinking these few days... I'm with a flu and it had been a week, I had taken my flu medicine and still I have not recover. I really, really pray that Friday, my flu will at least disappear in the morning and come back in the afternoon. I realized I'm afraid of challenges ahead... How?! " CHARLENE, C'MON BE STRONG! "

No comments: