Thursday, December 23, 2004

Haha... today was a hilarious day for me. Today, I went back to school and there quite a number of Sec. 1s there. I went to the bookshop there to meet Amelia... then I saw a guy with cool hair inside the bookshop. His hair was so cool... sigh* you know what i mean... Then, that stupid Pei Wen thought I liked the guy with the red t-shirt and went to give him my number. Thank god the number wasn't delivered to that guy caused I was least the bit interested in him... well, maybe alittle... haha! Haha... didn't realized that I could actually forget a guy so easily, you know who I am implicating. Overall... I had a fun and hilarious day today with Pei Wen. She's really funny. Ouch! My back hurts! Maybe I've exerted myself too much, my back really hurts and this is not the first time it has happened. It is sometimes difficult to bend down even... Oww...

No comments: