Saturday, December 18, 2004

hee... I had just break camp yesterday... however, the night before, I had went home to cut my Mom's birthday cake. I find it a little lame, to go home at 9.30 pm to cut the birthday cake. But, she's my mother after all... and i love her. I've been pressured lately because of something that happened at netball. However, I've clarify things with my coach, Ms Lim. Basically, I realized that I failed to trust what she was doing and was afraid of the outcome. Last year, it was the same... She trained Rachel occasionally and I was so afraid that i couldn't get into the team and play in the seven. That was why I was so paranoid about this and afraid that it would happen again.. However, I am certain i would be sharing my position with Elly and Rachel. Recently, I've been inspired or spurt to be a GS... If I was determined about this, I would go and learn from PeiWen. It would be good for me as i would understand the movements of the GS or GA and defend better. It would also increase my chances of getting into the team... Alright... I am stressed and well.. maybe too eager to learn so many things at a time... Bye!

No comments: