Friday, December 24, 2004

Ho...ho..ho.. today is Christmas Eve! Well, nothing special happened. The only thing that was exciting was in the morning when my parents took my sister and I to Jalan Kayu to have the well-known Roti Prata. My Dad ordered a speciality drink called the Dinosaur. It was Iced Milo topped with cocoa powder and whipped cream. It was a nice drink. I was tired after that and i went back to sleep at home. Soon, it was noon and I remembered that I had to meet Debbie and WeiLin at Compass Point for the christmas gift exchange. I called my little sister along. We dine at Captain Cook first and had a overall bloated meal for me and then decided we wanted to go kovan to take neoprints. It was rather frustrating because the machine operated in japanese language and none of us could understand. However, the pictures came out fine. We exchanged the gifts and my dad came to take me home together with my little sister. We then had dinner at Banquet in Compass Point and my day just ended like that... Boring...

No comments: