Sunday, December 19, 2004

Here to update you once again... Tomorrow, there's netball training and i don't know how am i supposed to face Ms Lim. It's like I've explained to her the problem and right now i find it difficult to face her. Maybe, I feel awkward. School is beginning soon... and i've began to read up on books to update my brain cells, or maybe call it refresh my brain cells. I've began to write on the notebook that Ms Lim have gave me. While I was writing, it seem as if I was reading all my problems to her in person, but if that could ever happen, she could be my consultant. However, I don't really have alot of problems. All have got to do with netball and my teenage life. My life is rather boring... I want to be occupied with stuff to do so that i will not think about nonsence. However, I'm not a robot, humans need a break too. Well, I've got nothing much to do, that's why I'm here to update you. There's another problem right now for me to face. You see, I haven't been chatting up with Debbie and meeting her to keep our friendship going, so right now it's like I'm afraid to meet her. Alright, I can't say much further, bye!

No comments: