Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Today, I had netball training again. We did the normal stuff... then proceeded to the court game. Something surprising happened to me today. I met Mario at the bus-stop when I was about to board the bus. He had boarded the bus together with me, however, I pretended i didn't saw him. I was angry with him for not replying to the messages I've sent him. So he acted cool and I acted cool too... There was nothing much I could do. He always acted cool and was so quiet... He was wearing basketball shorts so i guessed he was going for a game of basketball. Well, after all, why was I talking so much about him? It's because I like him... but so what? It's just infatuation... well... infatuation for one and a half years... Sigh* just forget him... He's not the only guy in the whole wide world I must like only, right? Change the subject. Then, I saw Terence also when I was having my training... he was making a fool of himself by laughing so loudly and indecently. Haha, I laughed like that too... Alright... I'm going to sleep...

No comments: