Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hurray! I've got into chemical engineering at temasek polytechnic, and I have two others who will join me at the same school! Debbie and Jonas! haha. Besides that, I am also glad for amelia who made it into mass communication at tp. heh heh. Hms. I had a rather peaceful day, not much people called to interrupt me. haha.

This brings me to recall that there was a tremor felt in singapore today. Many working adults were interrupted at work. Students at st. andrews had their lessons disrupted. Perhaps the world is indeed coming to an end. There are disasters and chaos everywhere in the world. Soon, everyone in the world, anyplace, anywhere, will not be spared.

I had a call with stupid bai lin last night. We chit chatted for about close to two hours? hms. that chicken. He is a baddie. Alright, I got to go. May god watch over the world.

No comments: