Saturday, March 31, 2007

I do not like the way I am feeling now. Right now. I hate this feeling. I can have the whole world under my palms but not the heart of the one. I HATE this! BUT, i'm very optimistic. There are many who are graving to enter my heart anyway. Aftermath? I don't feel that you deserve my love.

I do not know whether I should be blogging about this anot, but I can't sustain keeping this problem inside. Please do not come asking me who is the person mentioned below. Someone confessed his likes for me last night and it came as a shock to me. I can't make a decision now? I really don't know whether this is right. It feels inappropriate for us to.

URGH! My eye is red and swollen this morning! It's disgusting and eeky. I could barely open my eyes. And until now, it's still quite swollen. Hence, I skipped going out with my family today to avoid unnecessary attention to my poor eye. Aw. Hms. ): I have been on the drops since this morning. I wonder will it be alright tomorrow? hahaha.

YAY! It's a much anticipated day tomorrow! Heh heh. Hees. I can't say why though. hahaah.

No comments: