Friday, March 30, 2007

uh oh. Things are going pretty well for me! hees. I bought a new bag! MU! hahah. I love it to tons. It's vintage brown. I have settled most of the problematic things that are hindering me from giving my biggest smile. heh. I'm just going to collect my medical report on 2 April and head straight to temasek poly to hand it up once and for all.

I was talking to bai lin the other night. We were like talking and chatting when he told me he liked this girl. hahaha. I won't divulge who it is. He's such a chicken la. He's always calling me in the middle of the night or when it's in the the dead of the night and he expects me to pick it up to chat with him when I'm like halfway in lala land. Hms. And we talked crap all night.

I went shopping at bugis about a day ago. I saw this really magnificient NICE miniature electric guitar pendant at perlini slivers'. It's thirty bucks. Urgh! I wanttt it!!! hahah. I'm going to save up for it somehow. Or is it worth my effort to save up for something that isn't worthwhile? Hms. (; i'm so hype now. Heh.

I miss a person now. -.- haha.

No comments: