Sunday, March 04, 2007

I had a lazy day again. haha. I slept about four hours in the day after waking up at 8 am in the morning. Hms. BUT, I still feel sleepy. There's no adrenaline or satisfaction I get from doing things, which is what i really hate. My dad is flying abroad tonight to get his job done overseas. I somehow dislike the inconvenience without dad but still this is a short one and hopefully he will be back home safe and sound. God bless him. (:

I have been eating alot guilty-conscious food recently and i haven't been working out. I guess I'll head to the gym or tracks soon. I have to. hms. And I'll be joining the hip hop class at the sports complex when my sister passes her driving test. urgh. poor her. hms. She's been rather gloomy since she failed her first test recently. But no worries! I have faith that she will pass the next one. (: my dear sister. haha. hms.

I hanged out with shi jing and gang today. It was a good catching up time. Everybody talked and laughed at pizza hut. (: I felt really gratifying. haha. Nonetheless, shi jing had to leave early. So ya. It was left with the five of us. uh oh. I am watching the both of you, my lovebirds. haha. ya. It was a semi-happy day. So there goes my day ...

No comments: