Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I feel bad about something which I did today. Instead of helping my dear juniors with their schoolwork, I went out with my sister to orchard. Urgh. I'm sorry, my dearest. haha. Anyway, they feel so close yet so far away from my heart. I feel that as everyone proceed to their next phase of life, they leave behind some unspoken misunderstandings and even friendships. ANYWAY, I wished I could clear up some of these things before I leave for the next one.


Uh huh. I bought a new top from ZARA today. It was the very opposite of inexpensive. My pockets are coming apart now. I've got to start saving up. (: perhaps some self-control might come in handy. By the way, tangs of germs are spreading through my house. My sister's got a bad flu and throat, and I'm getting them too. Urgh. My weak immune system. Uh oh. My eyes are squinting now just to type these alphabets out on blogger. Poor me. My eye dropper.

No comments: