Saturday, August 30, 2008

Exams are finally over. Yay. Yet, I still don't feel relieved. My holidays are going to be filled with work and trainings. But no more idiotic studying. (= I think the mugging for exams the past two weeks has taken its toll on my health. I haven't been having proper meals and taking care of my stomach and now I haven't stopped having the runs and gastric problems. And my gastric can really hurt badly, to the extent I might even collapse. I am going to see the doc tomorrow though. It's burning inside now. )=

Well well. My dearest xuan yi is going fly off the week after next to thailand where it is so chaotic curently. I am so going to miss her so much, her nonsense and boogey eyes! HAHA. xuan yi xuan yi xuan yi!

Training today was alright. We played indoors. I wasn't in the right form to play anyway, my stomach was hurting. I umpired sitting down halfway, well not exactly umpiring since I haven't really learnt the ropes. Haha. I saw the pictures on facebook, the training in which we were having team-bonding games, they were so hilarious la! I really laughed my head off. Haha.

I want to go escape theme park soon. I miss the go-karts and pirate ship rides. Not to mention the haunted house too! hahaha. Alright, I need to go rest now. (=

No comments: