Saturday, August 02, 2008

This is madness. How come I find that I can't be getting enough rest? I just had training this morning, it was really hot and I got slightly sunburnt. Uh, whatever I never get really tanned anyway. haha. I really can't understand, whenever I play on court I'll be wondering whether I can intercept the balls or perform and I'll be really afraid if I can't do so. I'll panic or go into fright mode. Sigh.

It has been quite happening at school. Classmates have been getting into fights and smashing each other's faces and losing their dignity and every shit else. I can't really understand why guys get into fights over some 'face' issues or perhaps dissatisfaction with one another.

I am really heartbroken this time. But I have gotten through this. I don't even know why am I this heartbroken when everything was just a foolish act on my part. I thought that we were both at this game. Yet everything was just my own calling. Thank god I got through yesterday cause' I really, really thought that it was the worse day I ever had in these few months. Emotional crisis. haha.

I am so going to leave you to handle everything else yourself. You can stop telling me that she isn't very nice to you. Don't tell me that no guys will like you if you meant just to gain sympathy or get me off my guard. I seriously don't know what the shit you want out of me. You blow hot and cold towards me like there's no tomorrow and it makes me wonder whether it was wrong to be so nice towards you. All the laughter and fun we had in the past is so distant and no longer vivid in my memories anymore. Go have fun with your CC. I wish you true happiness, my dear hee-ha friend.

No comments: