Thursday, July 24, 2008

TIRED... this week's another crazy week! I screwed up several things, my quizzes and presentations. I wonder when do I do things right huh? I am so tired of the ongoing workload in school, everything is going so fast. I can't catch up! I feel like venting my anger out on the court or go play squash. Oh ya. I heard TP squash courts are haunted. HAHA.

CRAZY day at school today! I laughed like 3/4 of my lessons with xuan yi around me? That stupid girl sure has to stay 3 metres away from my surroundings or else I'll giggle the moment she appears. haha. It's like she's carrying some laughing virus which only I am not immuned to. What the shit. And I can't stand aik leng calling me 'chicken' everytime he sees me around! Stupid scum! HAHA.

What am I supposed to do? Am I supposed to leave things like this? I am going to go crazy soon. I can't control!

Taking a break from this game.

No comments: