Sunday, July 20, 2008

My entire body is aching since I got up from bed this morning! Ugh. Have you ever experienced having to get out of bed when your whole body is sore and painful? It was the same exact feeling!

Yesterday's training was rather vigourous for me I would say. I started off warm-up with my coach as my partner and I was breathless after that. I could die to catch my breath. haha. Court games were good too except that I could have done better jumping higher to intercept balls. Yay, received my beautiful netburner shoes yesterday. It's white with a glint of bright green across the back of the shoe. I simply love it. (:

I have got so many tutorials to do and work to catch up on! I need something to get me fired on. I can't find the heart to do my work these days, I wonder why. Alright, may I find the fire after a quick nap!

No comments: