Monday, July 14, 2008

Ohmygod, I am so sleepy now. Finally went to see the doc today for my annoying flu and sore throat. Doc was kind enough to give me one day MC for tomorrow, still wondering should I skip fom tutorial tomorrow. I went to the toilet this morning and to my surprise I found a number of red bumps on my thighs and leg, scared the shit out of me. Thank god I asked the doc just now and she said it was nothing, just some skin irritations. (:

Had lab the entire day. Labs are always so interesting and fun. I am not referring to the practicals but rather getting to fool around in class. I love tickling adorable ang wei chin, I so look upon him as a younger brother. haha. Then there was eugene, scaring me with the bloody stick from the murky bucket of water. Also, there was cute dixie who was always trying to do something funny. haha. Made a new friend today! She's christabella. She's really hyper occassionally and rather random when I first started talking to her, an easy-going girl. (: Kasturi, han yi and su ying were sweeties too. haha.

My head's so heavy now. I guess the medicine is taking effect now. I feel like dropping my heavy body onto the bed now. ZZZ. (:

No comments: