Saturday, July 05, 2008

Oh boring life I have. I just got back from netball training at vjc not long. The sun was really hot this morning, I perspired like mad and my cheeks are red now. Let me comment a little about today's training. Court games were good but I was a total fool during team drills. I can't imagine how stupid I looked when she had to come over to help me. I don't understand but I can sense that she's trying to give in to me, helping me discreetly or something. It's like I am weak in her eyes. I'm not saying that I am not, but. Sigh.

Yay. I can't wait to get my asics netburner shoes and my nike apparels. I can't wait for Pesta Sukan Carnival too. Then I can watch how all the other clubs play and learn from them. Not to mention that my *seniors from team TP netball might be playing as well.


Stupid how it seems. I bet you will never know that I have a crush on you.

d.

No comments: