Monday, July 07, 2008

Look at the time now. I just got home from work about an hour ago, sitting in my living room staring into the laptop with blood shot eyes now. The darn silver eyeliner I put on is really irritating, the glitter are always entering my eyes. Today was a wedding event at work. I saw many gorgeous people and I even served some of them personally. There was this particular lady in her mid-twenties I think whom I was serving at my table, she looked like Andrea Forseka. Oh god. I tell you, I would die to les with her. haha!

I made a new friend. This stupid guy named Alvin was really funny la, he kept disturbing me (he said this guy I knew said I looked like a GUY?!) and asking me to smile BECAUSE I look really fierce when I don't. (I know I have a kiampa face) HAHA!
At first, I thought he look like any other regular guy from nowhere then he started his cutesy small talk and we were like bickering over every little thing. Oh my god. I hope he works again next week or soon. Though I don't know when I would be working again. Work was rather bad today BUT alvin brightened up my day! haha.

I just finished reading a rather long email from someone whom I had admire since I was 14? After reading her note, I feel as if I have gone back to being a little girl again. haha. (: It's the same feeling, like how she's always trying not to tamper with my fragile feelings? She gives me strength and confidence when I need them. She's part of the reason I have learnt to mature and grow up. (even though I still love fooling around, haha) And for everything that you have taught me and told me, I thank you for life. I'm sorry for being a constant worry for you during trainings. (:

No comments: