Friday, July 11, 2008

Now I exactly understand the meaning of loneliness. When everybody gets so busy, there's very few whom I can approach to talk to. My best friend is attached and is packed with so many things to do(since she has to maintain her studies) that she hardly has time for me. Funny xuan yi is overseas doing judo. My parents are busy with work. My sisters are busy with their own stuff. At the end of the day, it's just ME and me. I want to talk to michelle but like I have said, things aren't the way they are no more. Anyway, she's always either talking to her darlings or busy with projects. I can't explain, but I am getting to see her more and more as an elder sister. haha.

Perhaps I should go and get attached again? Wow, I can't believe I am saying this so randomly (like it's some sort of plaything). I saw him today again. When I looked him in the eyes, all I saw was solemness and not any sign of adoration at all. Then it struck me that it was just plain foolishness on my part. All I wanted was a smile from you but it's like a big burden to you. Forget it then.

Training's tomorrow, but I feel so tired and sick right now. Ugh. I am going to drag myself to vjc tomorrow morning. It beats having to do the housework every saturday morning. Heh heh. (: alvin, alvin, alvin ...

No comments: