Thursday, July 03, 2008

Do you know how great is a day today? I am still having the runs since I last ate YONG TAU FOO from ITAS last friday! I was arguing with leslie last friday over how xuan yi and the rest were alright after eating the yong tau foo at itas AND now I'm having the RUNS! crap. I shouldn't fight for anybody's rights from now on. haha. And to think I wore white pants today, thank god I didn't shit-ted on my precious white pants. hahaha.

I had another crazy day at lecture with xuan yi again! We were laughing at these two girls from another class who were sleeping during Jiang Li's lecture! One of them looked like she was zombified sleeping with her stiff head and arms together with her slouched back. And the other had her body all slammed over the table! hahaha. So funny I tell you! (*imitating xuan yi) hahaha.

I don't know why but now and then why I see you around, the feeling seems to linger lesser and lesser. It's like dissipating soon. I'm waiting and waiting, waiting for you to approach me and we can be great friends followed by lovers. But it seems so impossible for you to do that. You laugh as if nothing matters to you in your eyes when I'm right in front of you. TRAGEDY.

Oh great. Can you see the big difference in my emotions from the above post? I was feeling so hyper and lifted earlier on and when I thought of you, everything went down. Sigh sigh sigh. Keep smiling if it makes you happy! (:

No comments: