Monday, August 04, 2008

Had a photo shoot this afternoon at school, somehow I found the whole concept of photographing us quite amusing. I thought that I would have a lot of fun but it was otherwise, alot of time was spent setting up the place and selecting models. Perhaps the whole idea of a photoshoot was no longer refreshing since I had done one with the screens and everything before. I would like to try walking down the runway at least once in my lifetime. haha. That would be so interesting. It was really slipshod today.

My exams are coming at the speed of light! Sigh. I really need someone to confide in, not the ordinary people who will not be able to accept me for who I am. Somehow, I feel really suffocated. Like I am not able to tell but I really really want to say it out loud and clear. And it's not like I can help it, those ugly childhood memories come back to haunt me occassionally. I wish, I wish I could help myself with all these. But it's not like it's alot but just merely one sickening, bloody problem.

No comments: