Thursday, August 07, 2008

Yay. I scored well for stupid uo1 quiz. That was like quite a long while after the last quiz I ever did well for. I feel smarter now. haha! That's dumb. Why do I only feel better with myself after I see results? So typical. Ugh. Oh my god. I wonder how much I am going to miss xuan yi when she goes overseas for her judo training for 2 whole months?! Oh god oh god. I'm so going to break down I think. )= sigh.

I wonder what's happening in your life. Just when I wanted to leave you alone, you came back for me. I wonder was it because she really left you already or was it because you could stand her no more. It would really hurt to know that you were back for me only as a back-up plan. I really don't know anymore. I hope that you are happy even though I disliked the way you treated me in the past. Let's stay this way.



dumb shit. you treated me like shit today and I would return you all your shit right at your shittie face one fine day. you shit boy. (=

No comments: