Saturday, August 16, 2008

I had fom paper last night. The questions in the paper were rather direct I feel. Anyway, I was really blessed to have xuan yi by my side for the whole afternoon yesterday, studying with me. And not to mention debbie and karen as well. Through last night, I realized what good friends were. And also it helped to broaden my horizons a little to learn about how different everybody's lives were. It made me cherish my life better somehow.

Xy, thanks for being there for me to help me at everything. You are a really great friend and a really strong one. I promise to be there for you anytime too ok! Continue staying strong ok! Cause my turban is dirty! HAHAHA.

My good friend is telling me that you're no good for me, that you are a bad friend. And that her instincts told her so. And her instincts SELDOM fail her? And somehow I want to agree with her, I am very close to agreeing with her soon. Can you like wise up and stop being with someone who keeps hurting you? I know it's hard, but what's the point when she treats you like dirt? Like literally dirt? Where is your self dignity? You keep telling me of the things she does to you, from yelling at you in public and everything else, but haven't you realise the solution to all these? It's not that I don't wish to listen to your woes but it's the same old thing thereafter and after. What advices do you want me to give you? I really want to help you but I find it hard to do so, I can't understand you.

I really wished I could bring myself to tell you all these but I am so afraid, so afraid of hurting you. And it's not like I am very, very close to you. I really feel like washing my hands of you already. I don't know what do you want.

I had a fruitful session with xuan yi last night at mos burgers! We shall go out for more eating sessions ok! Hopefully again before you fly away to thailand. )= and many, many after you come back!!! (=

No comments: