Friday, April 16, 2004

Hi there... once again. So scared of tomorrow... tomorrow may be the only opportunity to pursue my dream. I guess God knows I'm a indecisive girl, thus, he laid an opportunity right in front of me to grab it. I don't know how I will fare in tomorrow's selection, however, i noticed something. Some of the 4 chosen dosen't seem really bothered by tomorrow's event. I am so afraid the people in-charge of the selection, would take me away from Pei Wen and the rest. Ms Lim, how I wish you were there to aid us. But, you can't possibly run here and there and see to us. You are such a mummy to us if you really did that. However, you are always my mummy/ sister*, hehe. I am dead meat.. I know how to go there...but don't know how to come back... Maybe ask my dad to come and drive me.

No comments: