Thursday, April 08, 2004

I am so sad... today isn't a splendid day for me. I didn't enjoyed the day. Worse still, my 2nd mummy has fall sick, she has a bad sore throat. I hope she gets well soon. These few days, my emotions are starting to take over. I have a doubt. Recently, everybody seems to see Chocolate and my best friend or team-mate, Mei Xuan together. Everyone is asking me what is my opinion. I guess they have went into a relationship. I don't know what to say... These few days, I keep getting to see Chun Siang more often and often, my feelings for him starts building up again. I don't know why I feel like seeing him in front of me right now. Everyone thinks I have no feelings for him already, but, the fact is, I can't control my heart. I don't know what is my place in his heart, maybe, it's not even there. I don't know why I am feeling like this right now, I am expressing myself now as I can't express my feelings verbally.I am concern for Mei Xuan as she has changed alot after the 1-week holiday, she is no longer the bubbly and cheerful girl I knew. I think it has something to do with boy-girl relationship stuff. Alright... I shall write till here..

No comments: