Friday, April 02, 2004

Today, I'm quite satisfied with myself. I have had netball training today, as it was raining, we proceeded to the gym. We, the netballers, done 3 sets of gym works and 20 for each. After the 2nd set, it was half and hour towards 4 pm, I thought Ms Kang was going to release us, but, she didn't. I have been doing all the gym works consistently without slacking and after the 2nd set, I was very exhausted and wore out. I forced myself to do the 3rd set, and managed to finished everything without slacking. I am very satisfied for what I have done today. Hehe... I got to know more about my junior, called Amanda. She reminds me of Tiffany, my humourous pal in class, I feel like laughing when I see her. What a cute junior I have! One more thing, Amanda, Xiu Ling and Petunia have very positive attitude. I'm sure they will be good netballers however, they may tend to slack if no one is to watch them. I have noticed Pei Wen, a junior of mine, she is pretty cold to me, most probably, she don't know me yet. There's 1 thing one should have in life, a positive attitude and a 'never say die' personality. Here's an advice to you all... when you don't feel like doing something or a task, find the passion to do it, find out why should do it, who you are doing it for, and what values you learnt from it. Egs. playing netball, I learnt that it isn't just game but it consists of teamwork and your hardwork. Another example, you vacuum the floor, what you gained: you kept the house floor clean. Hehe... so lame. Arh... so tired. My muscles are aching, alright, shall stop here..

No comments: