Thursday, April 01, 2004

Yoz... I'm here again. This time, I'm quite relax. I have finished most of my projects with the help of my pals in class. Today, I went to Debbie's house to do the project work. On the way there, I felt that I couldn't communicate with her. It's a kind of feeling, don't know how to explain it. It's all because she and I do not sit together in class and I seldom spend my time with her. We arrived at her house, and started on our project. As we do our project, we chat and talked more often and often, soon, we were chatting away. I learned something from this event. It is, every human being has feelings, they shouldn't be neglected and should be nurtured to be kept intact. I learned to cherished close ones as they may not be with us forever. This is a message to Debbie, my best pal: Debbie, thanks for helping me and aiding me in things I do, I am sorry for neglecting you in the past and I hope we shall be friends forever. Thanks alot! Another message for Wei Lin: Wei Lin, you are a great help to me. You helped me in my mathematics when I don't understand them and you aid me in my mother tongue too. Thanks alot! I really appreciate both of your help, but, I don't know how to express my thanks. OK, hope we shall stay as pals forever... Bye!

No comments: