Thursday, April 15, 2004

Hi there... I have a piece of good news here. I've won the Chinese Handwriting Contest in first place for Secondary 2 level. Actually, I knew about it long ago... I was informed by Ms Zhang Lian. However, i'm sad that many have said that my handwritten piece that is on the board is not very nice among the other 2 pieces. Some even said that the teacher that had marked my piece had stamp pasted on her eyes. Forget about it! I don't care about what others think but only what i think and what god thinks of me. Recently, I have seen my netball coach, Ms Lim to be upset and she seems to be bothered by something. I can't help it and be concerned. She doesn't seems to be concerned about matters in netball, maybe because she is very busy. I don't blame her for that, however, she isn't very close to us, the Sec. 2 girls, anymore. I'm so sad... can't forget how happy we spent our time together last year, especially during the netball camp. It's very saddening but I know everything that we have will leave us one day. There's nothing I can do about it.

No comments: