Friday, April 09, 2004

Hmm... today I have spent my time usefully. Debbie came to my house to do the project, we had a fun time playing and doing the project. Debbie read the message I wrote for her in a blog and gave me a surprised look, I was embarassed. After all, today was quite a pleasant day to me... My parents went out to OG and shop, they bought home many stuff. Yeah! Tomorrow is Cherine's birthday party, and my parents allowed me to stay there till 7 pm!, which was never allowed by them. We are going to play water bomb... woo hoo! 1 thing is... I have had a hard time getting her a present. Thinking about Chocolate, I sms him yesterday night and asked him about his relationship with Mei Xuan. He replied and said, " just friends loh ". I don't know why I am relieved, as I know even he dosen't have a girlfriend, I will not start a relationship with him. Alright... stop here for now..

No comments: