Saturday, April 03, 2004

Yipee! It's Saturday. Hehe, I just vacuum my house floor this morning, so tired, but my house has sparkling floor now. This saturday is not exciting at all, but i might say it is meant for me to rest physically and not mentally. I have to study for several upcoming common test next week. Having common test is now very common in my life right now. I am feeling blue right now at this moment. How I wish someone I liked for a very long time would appear right in front of me right now... so bored. I want to play netball now... or maybe play basketball with Chocolate or even new crush, Melvin. Arh... I don't want to get myself involved in relationships. My studies, Netball and friends comes first. Alright, my hand is still aching from the gym works yesterday, See Ya!

No comments: