Saturday, August 06, 2005

bloggie . . . I'm so exhausted and tired-out. I went to work today from 10 am till 5 pm. I was rather frustrated when Bernice and I arrived at the carnival at Marina South and we can't seem to find the stall we're supposed to report to. We went round in circles. Untill finally, I realized we missed an area and we went there and managed to found the stall. At first, the stall-keepers seem very strict and stern, I was quite pressurized. However things went smoothly. We began arranging the brochures and sheets together and we began giving them out. It was quite boring to stand around to give brochures out at first, slowly I interacted with the people around after finishing the first 2 hours of work from 10 till 12 noon. It was after my lunch that I felt energised and powered. We had nasi lemak for lunch provided by our boss. While giving out brochures, a black car came and I realized that the DJs, Flying Dutchman and Glenn Ong were in it. Hahas . . . We spent an amount of time slacking too . . . We were approached to have a talk with the insurance company AIA, they wanted my particulars and I gave a fake one. hahas. I had a ball of a time today while working. It was so fun. Hahas . . . Alright, I'm tired . . . going to rest now

No comments: